Sunday, April 29, 2012

Worn Out

Hey there,

Almost forgot about this post. I am just super worn out and haven't felt the best this weekend. Had a rough week last week and am gearing up for another one this coming week. Oh well, I like $$ so gotta keep going.

Here are some recent pages I have been messing with:






The sun in the next to the last one, I colored with my TH Distress Markers and did the One Hot Breath thing and it turned out kinda cool. The second page that has the card that reads, Bad Break is dedicated to my son who decided to hook his big # 13 foot around something at work and broke his ankle this week. Yikes! So now we have to wait to see about surgery or not!

And this last one for your enjoyment:
This is the front of my phone that has a cracked screen after I dropped it this week. $99.00 to fix it, but it still works fine. I just have to look through spider webs to see anything. Oh well. It stays broked!!

I know this is short, but I am bushed and I need to call my friend back that called when I was visiting at my folks.

Back at ya next weekend.

2 comments:

Kelly Kilmer said...

I love your journal pages.

I'm so sorry about your long week. :P I hope that your son heals fast. Ugh on the dropped phone. BIG HUGS to a better week.

Cheryl said...

I love love love your journal pages. They're different than your usual fare. The first thing I thought of was Kelly Kilmer teachings and look who left the first comment. Wow!