Friday, April 20, 2012

Mixed Emotions, Sherlock, Allergies & Cars

Today a Stanislaus County Sheriff Deputy that was gunned down last week in Modesto was laid to rest. Very very sad.

I went to a friend's yard sale sale today and bought a boat load of Sherlock Holmes books. Love Mr Holmes.

My car cost me $826.00 on Tuesday because the check engine light was on and had been on for at least a year, and it is time to have it smogged, (Thanx California) and it would not pass smog with that light on. So that was that until this afternoon when I looked and guess what? Yep, it was on again. ARG!!! So back it went and they just called to pick it up and now it is out again. I just wanted to cover up the light with a piece of tape. LOL !

Well, that brings me to my allergies and yukky eyes and sneezing since yesterday. Yikes! Love the nuts and fruit, hate the blooms. I had 2 eye appointments this week, one for cataracts and one for new specs. Easy stuff.

My friend Lotus is coming over in the morning for a 3 hour art journal get together! Woo Hoo! That will be fun.

And with that, I will say goodbye, but also please go here and check out this new art journal magazine called Featuring, that will feature art journal artist's that are not so famous. Cool, I might even try to submit something.

Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Lots of news from you this week! I bought a copy of Featuring. I think I'm going to submit some stuff. I bought the new Art Journaling also.