Sunday, March 25, 2012

I Am Baaack......Take 2

OK let's try this again. Stencils photo's please:

Ah, there they are:




This last photo in line is the new Dyan Reaveley stencils. Very small at 5.5 X 8.5, but with great borders. They also come in 9 X 11 I believe. They are very thin so you can wipe your Tim Holtz Paint Dabbers across them and get great results. I had a whole box full that had never been opened. Fun new technique. The wooden star's and heart's and such in the middle pic is little wooden pieces I picked up at Mike's so I could shoot ink spray's at them for great stencil effects like in this next pic. Fun!


See? How cool is that? Now I will show you rest of the pages I have not shown you in a while.



This auction number (I guess) was found in the parking lot at Hobby Lobby and of course I picked it up for my journal, 1st photo. Well, when I turned it over, I found that someone had left their DNA on it when they blotted their lipstick on both sides. First, Gross, second they littered. Not cool, so I unlittered and it lives in my journal! Cool! These remaining photos are just random journal pages in my journal. Enjoy:







So again, blogger is trying to tell me that something is kooky and I need to get off of here and hope that this post, posts!

Have a great week and don't forget to read the post under this one.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I love everything. Glad you're back. The stenciling tree and star are way cool. Gotta have it. I'm gonna get Dyan's stuff soon. I love all your pages.