Sunday, March 11, 2012

Joy Is.........New Creative Supplies

Good Sunday Morning!

Yesterday at 7:11am I received an email that told me that the 7:00am Dreaded Monday Call was canceled!! WOO HOO! What a great lift that was for me. Damn, I hate, that I get sooo stressed over something like that, not knowing if you are going to be put on the spot or not. ARG!

So when I saw that, I flipped out, ran around the house yelling and dancing happily!! You have no idea how much stress was lifted in that moment.

So to celebrate, I went SHOPPING at Joann's and the LSS in Elk Grove! And this is what I got:


This first one shows a couple of new washi tapes. And these cool Tim Holtz word stickers. There are 6 pages, 3 in white and 3 in kraft paper for a total of 1088 words. Yep!


There are 2 sets of rubber stamps that I got at Joann's for 97 cents a piece!! I don't love all of the stamps, but for 97 cents, could not pass them up.


Aren't these little cards cute?? Tim Holtz little number cards. Each letter and number has 2 cards each for about 50 something cards. Very thin and great for sticking in your journal, and they fit in my Safety Orange Xyron Sticker Maker. Kool!


I had to have this wide tip water brush. I have never seen one with a fat tip before and I simply love water brushes for traveling. It is also from Tim and Ranger, so pricey to the tune of $10.80 with my store discount. YIKES! But I love it.


And these are the bestest. Dyan Reaveley is my new fave artist. And her spray inks are so bright and georgous! There are 12 of them right now. They are NOT replacing the Color Wash Sprays. Please go Google her name and watch the magic. Dyan is a designer for Ranger, too like Tim. I love her style!! Simply creative colorful fun. The other little bottles of spray, I found at Joann's. They are called Fireworks and they sparkle. But I was not impressed.


This is what I did with the new spray inks and stencils. Love them. Oh yea, Dyan has great stamps and stencils that I am hot breathing over, but I have a cell phone bill to pay, so....

Although, since my friend Eva, didn't get to go with me yesterday, hmmmmm.

1 comment:

Dale Anne Potter said...

All looks AWESOME!!!
LOVE your new blog header...