Sunday, July 25, 2010

# 98

Hi all, just a quick note to say that I just ended my last free weekend and beginning now until after September 1st, I will be working 7 days a week. Yuk!

I just realized also that this is my 98th posting! WOW!! A couple of years ago I didn't even know how to blog! And even though I have 24 followers, only 3 read my blog on a regular basis, ladies, you know who you are, I am happy cause I have those 3 folks interested enough in my craziness to post comments. I certainly wish I could get more comments from the followers, but patience is a virtue..............

I am thinking about having a giveaway for my 100th post, but just thinking about it at this point, cause with only these 3 that I already give stuff to on a regular basis it seems goofy when i can just say all 3 win something. I will think about it.

Have a great cool week ahead. I am off to take an online Business Ethics course that I only have until Friday to complete.

5 comments:

Barb Smith said...

Hey lady...I read all the time and I promise I'm going to get better about commenting, too. Sometimes I just can't find any words so I just read, look and enjoy. You know I adore your posts, though.

Oh, and take care of yourself during this VERY busy time for you. Don't let those 7 day work-weeks get you down, okay? *hugs*

Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Lotus said...

I"m glad you had the opportunity to meet with Cheryl one more time before going into exile... ; )

I'm sorry you're stuck with the 7 days thing, but you're great at what you do and you just might finish ahead of schedule... ya think? lol! Yeah, I know.... dreamin'...

Woohoo on your 100th post! I will be waiting with baited breath... LOL!!! Okay, whatever..

Kelly said...

I just started reading and following you from the artist blog hop so I will read your blog! LOL. Yikes! 7 day work week? That's a whole lotta work!

Cheryl said...

I had a fantastic visit with you on Saturday. Please remember to get plenty of rest and keep hydrated. I know you enjoy your work but learn to delegate, okay? Luv ya, Cheryl

Unknown said...

I am so glad that I have found your blog viaa the journalling course I have just joined

Sorry that you have to work 7 days a week, I hope it is not full time or you won't have time to play

Best wishes

Lottie from Norfolk