Sunday, August 8, 2010

Just a Quick Update

Sorry it has taken me this long to post. But since I am now working 7 days a week, I am not taking the time to post, and work in my journal?? What's that?

So yesterday, my husband called me to tell me that he had taken his OWNSELF to the Hospital ER because he was having some issues that we had talked about, well he talked, I bitched..........So I came home, dropped my laptop off and went straight to the ER to meet him. Imagine now that we were there beginning at 2:00pm. At 3:15, he got called in, yea, not too bad, at 3:30 my Mom called and said my Dad was having problems, so I left husband at ER and took off to my folks, took one look at my Dad, called an ambulance, and he went to another hospital. So I had to take my Mom to Daddy's hospital and we waited, waited, waited, while my husband was waiting, waiting, waiting at the other Hospital. We texted all evening back and forth until finally he went home at 9:00pm, after 7 hours at the ER. My Dad ended up being admitted after, are you ready??? after 8 hours in ER. I got home at 1:00am and got up at 5:15am, cause yes, I have to work today, and so here I am with sand in my eyes and that's the rest of the story.


~Barb~ said...

Oh honey, you are really having it hard...I'm so sorry. I know you're about to drop and I wish I could send you lots of energy and some restful sleep. I will send you love and good vibes that you make it through the day with as much ease as possible.

I'm glad the hubby is okay and I will keep your Dad in my thoughts with hopes that he has a speedy recovery.

Peace & Love,

Erin Kenepp said...

Wow! All of that in one night? I'm thinking about you!

Cheryl said...

When it rains, it pours! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Lotus said...

Forget the rain, you had a hurricane! You know, when it rains, it pours... ; )
How's Dad doing? I hope he's okay! And Ed? Text me or something! Let me know if there's anything I can do, okay? I'm off Mon/Tues!