Sunday, December 18, 2011

Joy Is.........The Writing on the Wall

Good Morning to all of my good friends!

I am starting this post off with my Writing on the Wall contribution for Cheryl



Everything has a purpose in life, and when you are slapped in the face, you need to sit up and take notice.

I have a friend Dale Anne Potter who is in short, AMAZING! She began really paying applying the Law of Atttraction, (LOA) in the spring of this year. She has since manifested soooo many great things, it is unreal, actually. I found Dale in the chat room's from going to Ustreams and watching arty folk like Paula Phillips and a few others. So I began to follow Dale on her blog and Twitter and really started paying attention to what she was doing. Almost every week or so she would be gifted with something else, that the LOA gave her and she would tell us on Twitter. Some of you that know me well, know I have been "trying" to practice the LOA for years, since I became aquainted with it in 1989. I have not been very successful in all of these years because of life but I would like to think I have a few brain cells left, LOL. So you don't have to tell me twice or slap me in the face. I have seen the writing on the wall.

So last weekend, I really got down to it and began by, first writing a $$ amount down that I want on or before my birthday in April. I then went from there to writing down, what I call, "My Ideal Life". In short, it is a narration of what I want, beggining with a house, etc. Since I have given it to the Universe, I know this will happen, and with Dale's help, I will win. I have made a POSITIVE change in my life; that to be happy, with NO drama. Ya'all know how I feel about that. LOL. It is actually already happening. I was up at 2:15 this morning as one of the room mates is flying to Michigan this morning for Xmas and Hubs was taking him to the San Francisco airport and needed my car. So I got my coffee and headed here to my laptop where I live, LOL, and looged into Blogger and saw that my friend Aileen had posted the winner to a give away she did for little Xmas Trees she made, and lo and behold, there was my name as the winner!!! Woot! It's working, folks. Follow along and see what happens to me in 2012. And make sure you check out my fabulous friend Dale. I'm telling ya folks, she is simply amazing! Then follow her and watch the magic!

I have also been shopping lately. Here are my new baby's:



Yes, I am a pen freak! These are the little Pilot Lattes and the Uniball Signo .38 all color gel pens! Sweet!

And my other fab friend Cheryl, sent me this new Blue Retro Smashbook, after I told her I had bought the Yellow one and wasn't the happpiest with the papers inside, so we traded for Xmas. YAY!


Cool, huh?

And with all of these new arty things, I had to have this to carry it all around in:


Totally cool bag I got at Hobby Lobby for $19.99, but I had a 40% off, so approximately 10 Bux!! Cool!

OK, I know that this a very long post, but I had to share my happiness with everyone.
Yep, Xmas is now officially 1 week away and the plan at this house is to stay home, kick back and eat spaghetti and garlic bread! Well, that's the plan anyway. We will see what the Universe and/or Santa delivers.

Be Positive, my friends.

Tootles....






4 comments:

Dale Anne Potter said...

THANKS Sharon - you are an AMAZING friend!
YOU ask & the UNIVERSE WILL provide.
I look forward to seeing what comes for you as well.
MUCH LOVE!

Cheryl said...

You are an awesome babe! I love your post and your wall. Thanks so much for playing. The Universe will provide.

Connie Lutz said...

Latte's, huh? Kelly would be so proud!

Traci Bunkers said...

Great post, and I'm so jealous of that hobby lobby bag. I've never seen anything like that there. Which department was it in?

And, you'll love lose little latte pens.