Sunday, July 24, 2011

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig


Hey everybody, Just a quick post to let you know that I am home from the very HOT state of Missouri. Whew! So hot it takes your breath away and you feel like you are smothering at all times. Yikes!

Had a great time getting to know my two Grandkids, Austin Lee and Megan Marie, again as I haven't spent any time with them in 4 long years. Austin is named after me. Hee! A small puzzle for you. *wink*


My Grandson's goal in life right now is to be taller than his Dad!


And since he is only 15, I think he has a shot. What do you think?

Stay cool, everyone!

2 comments:

Dale Anne Potter said...

LOVELY looking family Sharon! So HAPPY for you to have spent some time with them. WELCOME HOME!

Cheryl said...

What a beautiful family you have, Sharon. I think your grandson has a shot at becoming taller than your son. Glad you're back safe and sound. Hope to hear all about it soon as you're ready.