Friday, June 18, 2010

ATC Weekend

I made these 3 ATC's last weekend, and now this weekend I am going to take them over to the Artel Art Store and trade them for some they have on display. Hopefully the one I saw the last time I was there will still be there. It was a sketch of a womans face, and the creator had burned it around the edges. Yea!! I have never really gotten into ATC's, but now I am beginning to like them more and my friend, Cheryl belongs to an ATC group so that is what has got me to thinking about them more. Maybe some Saturday I can go meet with them and check out what ATC's they have. Fun!!

So hopefully I will be able to post again tomorrow after I do some tradin'.


1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Next Thursday I'll bring my ATC collection. And I'll bring some to trade, so make more.