Tuesday, May 11, 2010

This is Not Funny!!


And it was way worse this morning. I am glad to have a job but I don't have to like all of the stuff that goes with it. I don't do snow and ice, cause I don't have the clothes, (I left my heavy coat at home), or the shoes. I am not steady on my feet so that is even more dangerous. But it is gone now and the rest of the week looks good. So I will survive. I just needed a small venting session. Ahhh I feel better.
I made a collage journal page a while ago. One of the good things about my position, is I get a great big desk in my hotel rooms so it gives me plenty of space to journal. I am trying to do collages like Kelly Kilmer. It is fun, and as she says, it is like painting with paper. Can't wait to take her class in a couple of weeks.
I had a hard night last night watching the weather channel about all of the tornados in Oklahoma cause they were headed toward Missouri where my son lives. But they didn't get hit. Thank God!!
Well off to bed so I can do that work thing tomorrow.


3 comments:

Retro Girl said...

Yuck! I hate snow! :-)
We had snow on the first day of spring here in Chicago...and this week it has been very very cold. But thankfully no more white stuff here!

Cheryl said...

Hang in there. You'll be home soon. And then we can Paarrtttyyy!

Lotus said...

I"m glad your family is safe CB. My family wasn't badly affected by the flooding in Tennessee. Just closed off from the main road a day or two.
Did you hear it's supposed to be in the high 80's this weekend? UGH!!!!
Take it easy
Lotus