Saturday, January 2, 2010

OK It's Finished




Just a few pages of the Art House Journal I just finished, called "You Stick to Me Like Glue." This really kicked my butt, because I had a time limit to finish and send it off. Whew!! But it is at the mail center this afternoon and will be on it's way on Monday.
The best part was it actually did make me get busy and work in a journal. I just want to keep it when I am finished with it/them.

It also made me declutter my art supply over flow. I gave my good friend, Lotus, http://whymsicallotus.livejournal.com/ 2 large boxes and 2 small boxes of stuff. Thanx, for letting me get stuff cleared out!! Now I might be able to find collage and journaling supplies when I want them. I just figured out that 5 years ago Lotus got me hooked on art journaling and I have never looked back.......except I also haven't created too much either, but love the process just the same.
Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! I especially love the glue stick! Great job gettin' it done!
Lotus