Saturday, December 20, 2008

Wanker Reunion

Well it's that time of year again when our families, wait til the last possible minute to find out which family member is hosting this year, so they don't have to. And I won. My sister says her house is too small. My Mom 's house IS too small. So they are cooking and bringing everything to my house, cause your house is big as my Daddy says. Great. Then my husband's family found out I was hosting so guess what? Yes, now about another 15 people are coming also. A total of at least 25. And I have to work the day before and the day after. Grrr! So in the tradition of the old TV show, "Married with Children", we are having a Wanker Reunion on the 25th. I will never be the same again.

On a brighter note, I received my French Fold Journal from Kira Harding today. Fab as always.

Nite Nite

No comments: