Friday, December 26, 2008

The Stamp Picture

Hi all, I am posting the picture that my friend Lotus http://whymsicallotus.livejournal.com/ used to make my Grandkids' carved stamp. Isn't it fab??

I'm telling ya, this lady is amazing. She made me the coolest journal for Xmas and I will post the pics this weekend, out of found papers and book pages and large junk mail postcards and even large paint chips, and lots of suprises. She bound it with rings and it has an embossed cover that I am adding distressing with my Tim Holtz hammer. It is amazing!!

But for now I must head to the office, cause I gotta work. Bummer, dude!!

Hope everyone had a great day yesterday.

1 comment:

Creepy Margaret said...

Hi Sharon -- thanks for the comment on my blog. The stamp is really cool and Tim Holts is cool -- I have one of his books. Keep up the good work on your new blog. Show us some more pics of you/what you do or make/kids/etc. Thanks again -- Margaret