Sunday, December 14, 2008

Fun Stuff

Hi, until I get busy and learn how to resize photos, this is what you get. This is a rubber stamp that my friend Lotus carved for me from a pic I gave her of my Grand Kids. This pic isn't the best but you can make out the detail. I am going to take another later. Lotus is a very talented artist, and can do amazing things with any type of media. Please check out her etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop-php?user_id=5707487. If you would like to order a stamp, contact her and send her a pic of someone in your family, a pet, an anything and she will carve it up for you. And you will be satisfied. Guaranteed!!
We had our Xmas party last night for work... I am now the Karaoke Queen. Never did it before but it was fun. Everyone had a great time I think. But now I have the job of rebuilding my office. We held it there because I work in a building all by myself, and that was logical to use. It is upside down now. WOW!! But I will have help, cause we have great folks that will pitch in.
Next on the list is Xmas shopping. Have to go today to finish. Have another party I am going to attend next Saturday night. Wouldn't miss it!! Later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey CB!
THanks for the recommendation! If you would like to use my picture in my Flickr account for your stamp, let me know! : )

The party really was fun! The karaoke was a hit! YOu know you won't live it down for awhile, right? lol... Now I know what to get you for Christmas... lol!

I was very happy to see those that I wanted to actually see attend the party. No party poopers. ; )

Good to see you post!
Lotus

Sharon said...

Yes I do know I will never live it down. Oh well!! I actually had a good time also. Good guys atttended and that is what I was hoping for.

I do want to use the pic of my stamp. I am sending it to Missouri as part of my Xmas package to my DIL. Later