Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I Survived!

This is a short, very short, update to what I have survived lately!

My son's visit went well. He is a little on the strong side about politics, because HE is right! But after he preached for a while and he got his belief's out of his system, he calmed down.

He was only here a week and spent a lot of time with his Grandparent's talking more about Wrestling and Wrestler's and that made them VERY happy, and just to have him within hugging distance made it great.

My son is one amazing kid. He reached out to his Father (who said he wasn't his 37 years ago, but now admits he is) about 2 years ago, when he called a number and left a message, wishing him a Happy Father's Day. So after 37 years he got to visit him and his half brother and sister's. They all loved him and he was so glad. He spent quite a lot of time with them also.

Just so you understand;

This man had nothing to do with him when he was growing up, nothing! But like I said, Jason is one amazing kid to want to meet him, and get to know him and not hate him. WOW! Here is us! Yep, he is very tall!

 
 
Here he is with my parent's and the doggies! I think my Mom has her eyes closed. LOL
 
Me, myself have had too many Dr appt's lately and yesterday I went in for a Colonoscopy AND and a Esophagus enlarging. They did them at the same time! Anyway, nothing much wrong in the colon, so no cancer! But they did a biopsy on something at the bottom of my esophagus. Haven't had this procedure since 2004, and my food was starting to back up and get stuck again. So we will see, when the results are back. I have to have another Colonoscopy in 5 years! Usually it is 10 but this Dr insist's on 5. And this was my first one. Which wasn't bad except for the prep! WOW! That I could do without. Let's just say, I am having my first cuppa since Saturday morning and it is great! LOL

So that is about it. The Day Job of course is still trying to kill me. At this time I am in the process of taking a 30 Hour OSHA Class on line! Yikes, and I am only at 17.5 hours. Guess when it is due? Yep, the 31st! I am not going to have it completed by then. The company paid $185.00 for me to take it, so I am trying. Really! It is sooo boring!

Anyhoo, just wanted to let you know I have survived the last couple of weeks!

Have a safe and artful time, until I get back here!



1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I'm so glad you survived the experience. Do you take the little purple pill for acid reflux? It's my understanding it heals your esophagus. Anyway, glad you're back and the drama is over. Perhaps you'd like to take a Kelly class with me. I just signed up for her Swatches! Little Books class online. If you get it before the end of Thursday you'll save $5. Luv ya.