Sunday, March 10, 2013

Getting Ready

Hey Folks.

Just a short post about what is going on in my little world.

Besides trying to have work done on my car, it is 10 years old and just starting to act a little tired. It has to live another 2 years! But with 185 + thousand miles on it.......we will see. I can't handle payments yet!

And I am up to my neck in Dr appts and procedures, Yuk!

AND, on Tuesday, my 6'4" baby boy is coming home for a week! So this weekend I have been trying to clean house some. And now at 4 pm on Sunday, it don't look too shabby. It will do! Jason is coming home now, cause he wants to be able to visit with his Grandparents. Since Grandma is 90 and Grandpa is 94, he has to come, since he won't be able to get back here for a few more years. But the sad part he is coming alone cause my DIL won't take the kids out of school now so close to the end of the year. I am not upset with that decision. I totally agree. So it will be a while longer before I see them, but I will live. So for the next week, I am going to be very very busy, with work and my son. Yikes!

I wanted to share what I did yesterday with my art group.


It was so cool. We each had a canvas and made a background. Then we passed them to the person on the right of us, and we got 10 minutes to add stuff to that canvas and so on, we passed them every 10 minutes until our own got back to us. WOW!! I love it!

Then after, me and my friend Arlene that was kind to give me a ride stopped at an estate sale and I picked up 2 Lincoln books:




Very cool and super cheap! YAY! And we also stopped at a Antique Sale out in the country that is only open 2 weeks a year! Yea, that's what we thought. Anyway, I bought these tin type photos there:


Oops! sorry, I took it the wrong way with my Iphone. But they are cool! And I am now completely caught up with Downton Abbey! YAY! I cannot wait for Season 4 to begin I think in Sept!

So that is what has been going on!

I will be back after my son goes home and I will show ya some pics of his visit! He told me the first thing he wants to do is go to a 7-11 and get a chili cheese dog! WOW!

Bye!


No comments: