Monday, February 13, 2012

Joy Is.........A Sneaky Peek to a Fabulous Arty Weekend



Just a small peek into my weekend that was spent with the great Kelly Kilmer. Friday, Saturday and Sunday we had 5, count them, 5 journal creation classes! Woot!! This is my third trip around the classroom with Kelly and I will never stop. Kelly is the most patient instructor I have ever taken classes from.

Just check out this table full of TAPE!!!


Kelly brings all of her own tapes with her for us to play with. Nothing is off limits, NOTHING!

Lots of fun and lots of laughs reuniting with "Kelly's Gang" in Niles.

I called this post a Sneaky Peek as it is short. I apologize, but it is early Monday morning and I should be trying to wrap my brain around work again, but I will post the other photo's I took soon.

Hope your weekend was fabulous!

2 comments:

Kelly Kilmer said...

Sharon, as always, it was GREAT to see you. I love your table shots! Thank *you* for bringing your journals to share. I hope that you had fun and continue to work and play in your new books. I'd love to see them finished!!

Cheryl said...

Fabulosity!