Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Where I am Amazed at a Couple of Things

OMG!! First, I figured out how to put a you tube vid in my blog post. OK, I know you are all rofl right now, but this is a BIG thing for me. Anyway, Traci Bunkers just wrote about this technique on her blog. http://www.tracibunkers.blogspot.com/ and since I have a PoGo Printer, I watched this video and wow, this is going to be fun to mess around with. Watch the following video:



Well? Cool or what?

I will be back this weekend..............

OK so I don't know it all. The video box is too big for my blog, but I will try to learn how to fix it for the next one. Enjoy.....

4 comments:

Lotus said...

alright CB! Good job! I think there is a size adjustment at the original vid's site. I'll take a peek if I have time today.
Have a great day
Lotus

Kelly said...

Congratulations ! You know more than me that's for sure. It looks great!

Cheryl said...

Horrible video. Cool technique. I've seen this done before. I'm still at a loss though. The original picture turned into a different one? And why sand paper the back of the photo? I'm sorry. I don't get it.

Eveline said...

I love my Pogo Printer! It is the bestest, even for putting straight up photo prints in your journal. But the fact you can manipulate them like this makes it even better.

And well done on posting a video. ;)

Oh, and Cheryl: she is not using sand paper on the back of the photo, she is using it on the paper before putting it in the printer. So the photo gets printed on sanded paper.