Thursday, January 15, 2009

Journal Prompts in Strange Places

Thought I would show you a way to enhance your journaling and chocolate addictions all at the same time.

These are the wrappers from Dove Milk Chocolate's. Yummm!! And the cool part, as you can see is that every lucious mouth watering piece, has a little suprise in the wrapper. I call them journal prompts. Fun and yummy!! Click on the pic to enlarge it so you can read them.

Oh, and yes I ate the whole bag just so I could read and save these for this post. Well somebody had to do it, so they could be shared with you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, heck... I could always use a good source for prompts... LOL!

Apple said...

I have used those in my journal before. They are cool!!

Ingrid Dijkers said...

OMG! I thought I was the only wierdo that did that! It's so reassuring to know I'm not the only one. Glad to hear you are taking a class in journaling. The more you do it the easier it gets.
All my best-
Ingrid