Sunday, November 18, 2012

Easy Days Ahead....(I Hope)

Hey folks,

Just a short post to say Hey and to let some folks that care and read this blog that I am still alive and kicking.

As usual I have been busier than a cat in a room full of rocking, rocking chairs. But hopefully things will slow down a little soon.

 
Yesterday I wernt with a friend to the movies to see the new Lincoln movie. Since I am and have always been a Lincoln nut, I really enjoyed this. And since I never go to the movies and haven't since I went with my old Boss and the Ops Manager when we played hookey on a work day, a very long time ago, LOL, to see Nannie McPhee, it was a fun time.

 
This is the new fun arty thing I am jumping into next week. This is an amazing toy to use for making great prints. Check out Samantha Kira Harding Video tutorial that is now a separate blog post under this one. WOW! I need You Tube / Blogger Lessons STAT!. LOL

Anyway I will now go so you can watch it. Remember it is the next post down!

 
And in closing, this means that I have to fly to LA tomorrow for a class on Tuesday and will be home late Tuesday night. But I will be home the rest of the week! And then I will play with my Gel Plate! BYE
 


1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Thanks for the video as I did not know what a gelli art plate was. How was the movie? You didn't tell us about it! Inquiring minds want to know.