Saturday, June 23, 2012

Just a Short Shout

I am on the run again. So this is just a very short shout out to tell you all that I am in week 3 and still have not bought any arty supplies!! I am stoked!

Did not get home until 4:30pm yesterday, have a ton to do today, and then when most normal folks are sleeping in on Sunday morning, I will be trekking toward the Sacramento Airport to catch an early flight down to Whittier CA in So Cal to teach a work class for a week. I will not be home until next Friday night around 8:00pm. Yep, color me busy! It pays the bills, but.....

My new gig in San Francisco will get me I am sure. It is taking time to get the folks who work there to come around to my way of thinking. UGH!

And let's see what else is going on. Oh yea, my Brother from DC will be in town on the 10th for a couple of weeks for my Daddy's 94th birthday. I will be working while he is here, but will visit in the evenings when I am home. I am trying to schedule myself closer to home that 2 weeks, but got word on Monday I may be back in Dallas for another meeting the week of the 23rd. Yikes! That can't be good since we just had a meeting there in March. But the March meeting was for the GM's (General Managers) and this one in July will only be for the ASD's (Area Safety Directors).

Anyway, you can understand why I am like I am.

I apologize to everyone that come's here and reads my blog, and know that I read their blogs as well, because I have been visiting but not taking the time to comment on the post's.

I am too hyper, or ADD,or HDD or whatever they call it, now a days*wink*.

Gotta run and get a haircut, visit the parents, do laundry, pack, go to bed early, and get up at 3:30am and start tomorrow!

YIKES!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Yikes is right! Have a safe and uneventful trip. Hopefully you'll get a little down time to work in your art journal. Congrats on the 3 week anniversary.

Connie Lutz said...

Egad, Woman! Safe travels - hope you have some time to breathe!