Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Kelly Kilmer Class Weekend



Hey, I am a little late with this week's post, but I always have trouble's with my camera and laptop fighting. They don't play well together.

Anyway this weekend was spent in 5 classes for a total of 12 hours. Yippee!! Even though I don't look like it in this photo, I was excited. I look like I am praying back there against the window. Probably praying for time to crawl. Hee Hee! This is Maria'a studio in the Nile's District. She is very fortunate to even have studio space, but she deserve's it. She is the Queen! We played with building journal's and working in them with ton's of cool collage paper's and ton's of Kelly Tape! She brings SO MUCH when she teaches! I love it.

I took some pics of some journal pages that was being worked on. There were bunches of very talented people there. I saw some amazing things being created.











I took an art journal book with me to donate to the class and we did a drawing and Maria's sister visiting from Wisconsin won it. Then Kelly did 3 more drawing's and my name was picked and I won a choice of an online class OR a journal made by Kelly!! I said a journal! Of course. Yea!! I never win anything, so I was very excited.

Hope everyone had a great journaling weekend!

4 comments:

Barb Smith said...

You are so lucky to have attended a class with Kelly! She is so awesome and I can't imagine how cool it was to be there with her, in person! (I'd have picked the journal, too. lol)
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Lotus said...

Even tho you weren't happy with the hardcover journal binding, I think you did a great job on all your new journals! So awesome to win a journal from Kelly too!

Cheryl said...

What a fun weekend you had. Your pages are gorgeous, as usual. I would have peed my pants to be able to go to a Kelly Kilmer class.

Kelly Kilmer said...

As always, it was soooo good to see you!

I LOVE seeing your pages here! You rock, woman!!!