Saturday, September 11, 2010

I'm Almost Back to Normal







Well, I only have a few days next week to wrap up the project I have been involved in since July, and then my Boss promised me I could stay in my own area and work with my divisions that I haven't seen since March and not have to go to the next start up that is going on now in LA for a November 1st start. And I have this weekend off, the first one since July, so I am happy and I took a nap, wow!!

The only journaling I have done since this began is a few pages I am dedicating to Paula Philips the Journal Artisita, because every Wednesday and Saturday nights she has a Journaling UStream. I try to watch when I can and the ladies in the chat tell her that we see faces in her pages. So my pages are about faces just for Paula. It is on tonight on 6:30 Pacific, 9:30 Eastern. Check it out, you won't be disappointed. She does cool journal pages.

4 comments:

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

Have a happy weekend! Happy journaling! ♥ Kathy

Lotus said...

Hey CB!
These look great! Glad you finally had a chance to make them. You deserve the opportunity to rest. I'm looking forward to seeing you on Monday!
Take it easy
Lotus

paulmurray24 said...

Love those faces! Hope your weekend is nice and relaxing! Take care

Cheryl said...

Cool faces. I enjoyed our chat. Talk to you soon.