Sunday, August 9, 2009

No I Haven't Forgotten

I knew when I began my new job, that it would be a challenge to keep up with my blog. I so still want to blog, and will just have to make myself do it. I wanted this to be a place I could post my "tryings" in my journal and not just writing, but it seems that to keep this up, a lot of it will be my thoughts and findings in words, not so much in pictures. *sigh*

I was gone 3 weeks to Anaheim, very close to "The Happiest Place on Earth" for a contract start up, and worked crazy hours, always on very little sleep. Came home this last Thursday afternoon, worked in my old office all day Friday, took yesterday to get ready to fly this morning to Iowa to our Corporate office for a week. So you can see why I have been out of touch.

I am still stalking you, not just as often. I have had such "Sucked" Internet service while away from home, it was either very very slow, or non exsistant or I had to use my Blackberry for a modem and that was slow, but that's OK cause you are still out there journaling away for me and I love it and when I get home I know that I can catch up on what I missed while out of touch.

No comments: