Sunday, July 8, 2012

Drama Time

Hey, I almost forgot to do this. But I did remember in the nick of time! Lucky You!

Just so busy all of the time, I let things slip past until I am behind more. Grrr!

Not too much going on the arty side of me. But I did purchase a journal from Kelly Kilmer when she sold some on her blog week before last.

Here are some pics:

The front cover
 Some inside spreads:

 Check out that cool pic of Kelly herself, when she was a kid! WOW! She hasn't changed a bit! She still looks just like this.
 And it is bound so cool. Love it!
And this is a secret....shhhhh! Hee Hee!

Oh and by the way, I think it has been 4 weeks and still no art supply buying has taken place!! Maybe I will be rich and can quit my job someday! Hahahhahhaha, but fun to think about. I will be happy just to have enough extra to go see my kids again soon. That's the plan anyway.

I gotta go and get ready for another fun week of traveling and also getting ready for Daddy's 94th and my brother's yearly visit. Can't wait for this drama to begin! LOL!

Have a safe arty week, my friends.

1 comment:

Kelly Kilmer said...

Thank you again, Sharon! I hope you enjoy. :)
Here's to getting through the week! Hugs!