Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Has Come & Gone!

Just a short post on the Xmas thing. It came, it sucked my wallet dry, it moved on. That is pretty much what happened.

We had dinner at the parents. My Mom is 88 and almost cooked the whole meal alone. (Well that's the way she wanted it) For gifts I got my TH Vagabond from Hubby, $20.00cash and dish cloths from the parents, B & N gift card from my adopted daughter, Starbux gift cards from my neighbor's, GPS from my boss, a baggie of small images from Lotus, some pictures from my son and his family and finally a mixed media collage painting from Cheryl. Ahhh, great Xmas.

Speaking of Cheryl. She and the folks she is traveling with are in Grants Pass Oregon this morning. They have about 500 miles and approximately 8 hours left before they get to Belligham probably this evening. I am so glad we have cell phones to chat it up, cause now I can't just jump in the car and drive 100 miles to see her for the day.

Well off to the races again and back to work. I have to drive to the Bay area this morning along with all of the back to work commuter's. Ugh!

2 comments:

Barb Smith said...

Be safe on the roads out there, Sharon...I worry about you. And let me know what you think about your TH Vagabond; I've wondered about it.
I'm glad to hear your Christmas was a good one. I wish the best for you in the New Year. I adore you, my friend.
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Cheryl said...

Sounds like a good Christmas. Miss you already. Here in B'ham with the family about to have dinner.