Saturday, April 17, 2010

New Fun Stuff











I have been busy trying to get organized for going outside of my house and journaling. I love to be out and about. We have a great coffee/cafe joint in town where you can sit on the porch and visit and journal. I don't go as much as I would like , but that is a changin'. So I will show you what I have been doing. In no particular order, the 2nd pic is what I call my "Purple Paper Keeper", I got it at Michael's and inside it had a plastic box with jewerly compartments. So I took out that and just stuffed the bag it full of paper, all kinds of paper, so I can take it with me. First pic is the first page in my Journal the 2nd. The next 3 are pics of a black vinyl case of some kind. $2.00 at the flea market this morning, anyway it is perfect for all of my journaling supplies. EVERYTHING is in there, pens, glue runner, glue stick, tape, sharpies, copics, just tons of stuff. Fun and very portable. I can't wait to get out and use it. The photos makes the black case look the same size as the purple one but it is smaller. I also have a Game Boy bag that opens flat, that I am thinking of stuffing it with the smaller paper pieces and images that are going to get lost in the purple paper keeper.
Oh and I joined another online class.......

Hope you are having a very crafty weekend.



5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Fabulous pics. What online class?

Sharon said...

Hi Cheryl, it's called Journal Junkin' given by Nancy Baumiller from Crowabout. I put a badge on the top right of my blog. Chaeck it out.

Lotus said...

Woohoo!
I bow down to the greatness of the Aquirer!!! ; )

I knew you would take Nancy's class! It does look good...

Love the page so far CB. Is it in your new moleskine?
Talk to you later!
Lotus

WingingIt said...

i love the journalling travel bag!!!!! maybe we can meet half way between your place and mine someday....and have coffee and chat! that would be way fun!

Purrplekatt said...

This looks like loads of fun!